|Spoiler warning: Plot or ending details follow.|
Nerd, Monochrome and Candle HolderEdit
(Editor's Note 07/21/2017 : This video replaces Henechi's original video, featuring only the Nerd Effect).
Healing Aura & Lab CoatEdit
(Editor's Note 07/21/2017 : This video replaces Henechi's original video, featuring only the Healing Aura Effect).
Raincoat & ClockworkerEdit
Mercury & WoodEdit
Menu Themes GuideEdit
There are eight menu types in Someday. They can be changed by checking the window icon (right next to the clock) at the Computer World's task bar. Each menu type has a different saving theme fitting its context, too.
- Green Dots: Available from the very beginning. This is the default menu.
- Blue Data: Available from the very beginning.
- Nice Turquoise: Accomplish ten feats.
- Clockworker: Get the Clockworker effect at the Clock Tower.
- 311: Heal the gray Nice Guy at the third floor in the Hospital. This is the same menu that was used in 311, and is the only menu with different sound effects, resembling those of 311 as well.
- High Contrast: Accomplish twenty feats.
- Gourmet: Accomplish thirty feats.
- Rainbow: Find the seven crystals.
You must collect all 24 effects to trigger the endings.
[Exit Itsuki's room in real life.]
- Go to Doodle World from the Nexus and head southeast to find the glitchy door in the middle of a giant doodled hand. Fix the glitchy door with the Healing Aura effect.
- Enter and go up the stairs to reach the Lake. Drop all your effects by equipping each one and interacting with the Teru Teru Bozu.
- Exit Itsuki's room and follow the path.
- Take the glitchy door of the right.
[Follow the guide for the Glitch Ending, but enter to the left door instead of the right one. Go down the hall and enter the door to access the Meta-Nexus. Interact with the center door and go all the way up. Talk to the Teru to get the Baku effect.
Go all the way back to the bifurcation and try not to get caught by the glitchy darkness (otherwise you’ll get the Glitch Ending). Take the right door now that you have the Baku effect.]