|Spoiler warning: Plot or ending details follow.|
Nerd, Monochrome and Candle Holder Edit
(Editor's Note 07/21/2017 : This video replaces Henechi's original video, featuring only the Nerd Effect).
Healing Aura & Lab Coat Edit
(Editor's Note 07/21/2017 : This video replaces Henechi's original video, featuring only the Healing Aura Effect).
Diving Suit Edit
Raincoat & Clockworker Edit
Mercury & Wood Edit
Menu Themes GuideEdit
There are eight menu types in Someday. They can be changed by checking the window icon (right next to the clock) at the Computer World's task bar. Each menu type has a different saving theme fitting its context, too.
- Green Dots: Available from the very beginning. This is the default menu.
- Blue Data: Available from the very beginning.
- Nice Turquoise: Accomplish ten feats.
- Clockworker: Get the Clockworker effect at the Clock Tower.
- 311: Heal the gray Nice Guy at the third floor in the Hospital. This is the same menu that was used in 311, and is the only menu with different sound effects, resembling those of 311 as well.
- High Contrast: Accomplish twenty feats.
- Gourmet: Accomplish thirty feats.
- Rainbow: Find the seven crystals.
Bad Ending Edit
Collect all 24 effects, then exit Itsuki's room in real life.
Glitch Ending Edit
- Collect all 24 effects.
- Go to the Doodle World from the Nexus and head southeast to find the glitchy door in the middle of a giant doodled hand.
- Fix the glitchy door with the Healing Aura effect.
- Enter and go up the stairs to reach the Lake.
- Drop all your effects by equipping each one and interacting with the Teru Teru Bozu.
- Open your (false) save file, then interact with Itsuki's bed and interact with the non-glitchy door in the Nexus.
- Exit Itsuki's room and follow the glitchy path.
- Take the glitchy door of the right.
Good Ending Edit
Follow the guide for the Glitch Ending, but enter to the left door instead of the right one. Go down the hall and enter the door to access the Meta-Nexus. Interact with the center door and go all the way up. Talk to the Teru to receive the Baku effect.
Go all the way back to the bifurcation and try not to get caught by the glitchy darkness (if you do, you’ll get the glitch ending). Take the right door now that you have the Baku effect.